среда, 21 августа 2019 г.

Buy fortnite save the world

Why you should buy Save The World


Hello Amino. wave: 🏼


I’m GGG and welcome back to another post! This is an opinion post. I may also be covering why you shouldn’t buy save the world in the future. My reasons may not be shared by all, but to me they have validity. I hope you enjoy!


Lets get the elephant out of the room. As you likely know V-Bucks is Fortnites in-game currency. The bucks can be used between both games for a variety of things. The biggest thing is that you can earn V-Bucks in Save The World. I’m not talking about the battle tiers amount where it’s 100 to 200 on a good week. You see in Save The World there are daily challenges which award 50 V-Bucks per challenge, there are also other challenges which award anything from 50-500 as far as I’ve seen. On a good day you can get anywhere from 300-500 V-Bucks, I’ve had days where I’ve gained a thousand. These V-Bucks can then be used in BR.


Exclusive Gliders and Umbrellas


Now this point is pretty weak, but I found it to be cool. Basically from your purchase of Save The World you will get a founders glider, and once you win a game a founders umbrella. These are exclusive to buyers of Save The World and are only useable in BR.


Founder Daily Rewards


This is a limited length daily reward that lasts varying amounts based on which version you purchased. The daily rewards are Llamas which are Fortnites way of having a loot box. The founder Llamas typically have decent loot and give lots of things.


Learn to Use Guns


Save the World has a lot of guns, way more than Battle Royale. The guns are quite similar to Battle Royale, because of this STW can be used as a practice ground for BR. I personally have become much better at aiming during my few months of STW. In later rounds aiming becomes pretty irrelevant as hundreds of husks swarm you.


Similarly to guns STW is a great place to learn building and editing. Now I know that combat styles in the games are very different and BR is a lot more fast paced, but in STW you will need to build A LOT. Personally I’ve noticed myself building faster and more accurately, as you really need it when mist monsters swarm your upgraded walls.


Make New Friends


Save the World can be played alone, I wouldn’t recommend it. Part of the experience is playing with others, but I don’t have a full squad. Luckily there is a feature where you can change your privacy to public, this match-makes you with random players. In-game you can see their gamer-tag which allows you to message or invite them. Using this you can make new friends.


Achievements and Trophies


If you’re anything like me you enjoy the occasional achievement grind. Since I play Xbox I get achievements and not trophies, but from my understanding they’re the same. Fortnite Save The World comes with its own list of achievements. The achievements come from collecting amounts of things and completing difficult missions. Overall I have found it easy to get the achievements.


Thanks for checking this post out. Let me know if I missed any good reasons or if I messed up mine. Let me know in the comments what you think!


Поделиться с

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий