среда, 14 августа 2019 г.

Twist fortnite

Fortnite - Twist TRAP REMIX!


Axswerz - 7 개월 전


Yo goin up from the beginning Me and my brothas have always been winnin Straight to the top with no stressin just chillin All of these bars is just what we be killin Mowin straight through the competition We be gettin all the hoes attention Boost Boys im the new addition Not stoppin here gettin bigger no question Killin the mic like a murder scene Verses not sloppy no all clean This is real life no its not a dream We be making this music with dope beats Changin up so that it wont be the same I be like Spyro spittin these flames We goin up so remember our names cuz Before you know it we got all the fame (2X) Doin the twist Fuckin your bitch She on my dick Hit it and quit Up in your shit Takin a hit All of this shit While im doin the twist And we'll be straight up on that grind Fuckin your bitch from behind Labels will want us to sign And we'll be sippin on some wine Millions is what we'll be makin Yo bitch is what we be takin Keepin it real never fakin Cause we be legends in the makin Whippin it up in the city streets Twistin it up with our solid beats Gettin us high without any weed so we Cookin up more shit to feel the heat (2X) (2X) Doin the twist Fuckin your bitch She on my dick Hit it and quit Up in your shit Takin a hit All of this shit While im doin the twist


Robbie Cook 7 개월 전


This beat was so hard, my wins went over the roof!


i want a 10h video for it


ReverseElf 31 7 개월 전


I will credit u I have to credit everyone in the vid Can I use this?


Verticxal 7 개월 전


can you make a mp3 download i would love to use this as my outro


KᑌᒍO jotaro 7 개월 전


when you make a good fortnite edit with actual skills


Monopolyaz friend 7 개월 전


Put the playback on 0.75x


I'mma drop a fire track with this beat


GOUL_TROOPER_ 4_LIFE 8 개월 전


Make a remix upon a remix of this dance


Josue E Perlin G 8 개월 전


*AHEM AHEM* EPIIIIIIIIIIC


Josue E Perlin G 8 개월 전


Also, at 1.25 speed is the BOMB


kerem kulaber 8 개월 전


Brandon Estella 8 개월 전


Beat dropped harder than the USSR in 1991


Vlogs Wit Jae 8 개월 전


Yo could I use this?


BlossomFlowerGaming 8 개월 전


And I oficially fell in love with this channel


Katarina Lakatosova 8 개월 전


Ey ya ey ya 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 happy new year 2019


Juice Rider 8 개월 전


The city dropped with the beat


RealMellowSkies 8 개월 전


can i use this in a vid ill credit you is that all good btw this is the best remix i could find


Can I use this I will give you credit


dirtydan4life 8 개월 전


aye ok ok ok aye aye yea yo check it look see you later but do me a favor give this Oreo to a 4 year old yea ok so back on track beat drops no loopdie loops poops yes ok ko what you know about me let's go. why u hackin caght you lackin so um yea beat on fleek don't be a stalker don't take a peek you go to McDonald's but don't server do to only be a pervert so stop it get on topic bruh yuh ankles are wrinkled break your ankles in 2D what you tryna do to me yuh bro this took me so long this was so bad I don't know what this was but ok


Aspect TD 8 개월 전

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий