суббота, 14 сентября 2019 г.

Fortnite save the world buy

How to Buy Fortnite Save the World with Xbox Gift Card - Should I Buy Save the World or V Bucks?


How to Buy Fortnite Save the World with Xbox Gift Card - Should I Buy Save the World or V Bucks?


Показать панель управления



  • Опубликовано: 4 июл 2018

  • $25 Xbox Gift Card: amzn. to/2HS4eYz
    $50 Xbox Gift Card: amzn. to/2KhgmAO
    $100 Xbox Gift Card: amzn. to/2I0weaa
    So pretty much everyone plays Fortnite Battle Royale but when you’re ready for something different, you should try out Save the World! And it this video I’ll show you how to get Fortnite Save the World using an Xbox Gift Card. You can use a physical gift card or buy one online like I'll show you in this video. When I need a gift card instantly, I got to Xbox. com. They sell Xbox and Windows Gift Cards there and they’re both interchangeable because they’re basically the same card. I can choose any amount on my gift card even if it’s as little as a dollar. Often I’ll buy a $1 or $2 card to cover the added tax if I don’t have enough for my purchase.
    The best part is that I’ll have my gift card code instantly without having to drive to a store. Save the World is actually the Founder’s Pack and there are two versions. I’m buying the Standard Pack for $39.99.
    Fortnite Save the World is a really good option to have if you want to battle AI enemies instead of other online players. And there’s rumor that Save the World might become free but as of now there’s no confirmation of when that will happen. I hope you found this tutorial helpful and stay connected with my weekly videos by hitting the subscribe button!
    ****Equipment I Use For My Videos****
    Canon EOS M6: go. magik. ly/ml/his4/
    Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 Lens: go. magik. ly/ml/his5/
    Tokina 11-16mm Wide Angle Lens: go. magik. ly/ml/hhn5/
    Fotodiox EF to EOS M Lens Adapter: go. magik. ly/ml/his9/
    Comica CVM-WM300A Wireless Microphones: go. magik. ly/ml/hisf/
    Aputure Amaran AL528W LED Light: go. magik. ly/ml/hisj/
    Kamerar SD-1 Camera Slider: go. magik. ly/ml/hisp/
    Manfrotto Aluminum Tripod: go. magik. ly/ml/hisw/
    AVermedia Game Capture Module: go. magik. ly/ml/hitj/

  • Хобби


Комментарии • 85


Hi man, nice video. I'd like to buy save the world on xbox with a 20$ gift card because now it costs 20$, but i don't know how much money are the taxes. So if I redeem a 2$ gift card using points on Microsoft rewards, will it cover the cost of the taxes and let me buy save the world? Thanks


The tax rate varies in different regions. It can be as high as 11% in some areas. If it's 11% then the tax is $2.20. So maybe a $3 additional gift card would be safer. Not sure if you have enough Rewards for that.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий